Tuesday, May 27, 2008

winding down.

My kids get out of school next week. WHAT?! The school year just began, or so it feels. That's just complete insanity I tell ya. My life feels like it is just flying by. This summer will give us a rest from 3 kids in 3 sports and I look forward to it but in just 3 short months we begin the chaotic crazy school & sports schedules all over again.

Garth dropped off our last tuition check to the preschool today. We've officially kicked off our 2-year reprieve from high priced private preschool tuition. Whew, that feels good. Reallllllll good.

This morning E watched one of her birthday Signing Times videos - I was floored that she knew 90% of this particular episodes signs and the ones she didn't already know she just signed right along with the kids on the video, repeating the words, quite clearly. She rocks my socks. She is going to be one signing masta', just like her mama. Her favorite sign is apparently candy because she won't stop signing it this morning. I gave her some chocolate chips, she sat down, ate them all and then came back signing candy again. She's no dumb girl, that's for sure.

We hosted a Memorial Day BBQ yesterday for friends & family - exhausting but fun. I'm hosting a play date for W this afternoon. I really like this particular kid so fingers crossed it goes flawlessly. W was in rare, tired form this morning so my fingers really are crossed on this one.

E is sitting on the computer box next to me saying "uppie" and signing "help". I think she wants my attention. Perhaps I'll update more later, perhaps not. Happy Tuesday. :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I can't believe school is almost over. I'm ready for September already...is that bad?

So cute about E signing! Maybe she and Max could talk to each other.