My trainer has told me numerous times that in the 10 years of her career, I've been her favorite client. I've never missed a session, I don't offer up lame excuses, I don't quit, I do what I say I'm going to do and she respects that. I always tell her I'm paying her to dish up compliments and she argues that she couldn't be paid to compliment someone, that's just not her style. She really thinks I rock. I'll take it.
It's now the 3rd day of summer vacation and the kids are already driving me crazy. Perhaps its the new schedule, my lost few hours of freedom each day, the fact that its been a busy few days with hair cuts, dentist appointments, I have a dr's appointment today and had a training session, changing bedrooms, organizing, cleaning... I don't think I could keep up at this pace for very long. I'm sure we'll get into the swing of things right before my surgery (in 13 days!) and then our schedule will once again get turned on its head. :sigh: Change has always been hard for me.
I uploaded pictures today so here's some of the latest:

Last day of 7th grade:
Last day of 1st grade:
End of year preschool program:
How they look to others:
How they look to me:







4 comments:
Good for you, with all your accomplishments! I must say I adore the pictures of the kids. Especially that first one of Everly. She looks like a little girl right out of the 70s, with that little shirt. It's so dang cute!
gads are they cute- I love the tub pic. I can't beleive how grown they all are. And I am jealous of Es soft and loose waves- beautiful and I bet easy to brush :p
I've said it before but it bears repeating: I am so proud of you!
Cute pic series.
Congrats on your goals reached. I'm so proud of you!
haha, LOVE the pics!!!!!!!
Post a Comment