Ok, so I don't love them like addiction love them - I can't actually wait until I no longer need them, but wow do they ever create wild dreams.
Last night I dreamt I was back in high school, wearing nothing but my new apron: www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=12614607 and a pair of pink panties. We were just back from spring break, and I'd had my surgery during it.
I walked down the halls between classes and encountered many people from my high school past. Old boyfriends, old friends, people I hadn't thought about in years.
Many complimented me on my rockin' retro apron, others complimented me on my new perky sisters...no one really noticed my uber-flat belly under my apron. That's ok, that's sort of how I expect it to be in reality as well.
I missed a math test and was mentally calculating whether it was worth taking and how much it would affect my grade. The math test was a triathlon; one part math problems, one part preparation of a full turkey dinner with all the fixins' and the last leg was a river raft ride/swim. Oh pain pills, you rock my dreams.
Garth returned to work today but lined me up with 'babysitters'. What a great guy. He's been so amazing throughout this past week - far more help than I ever imagined, without even so much as a sigh of complaint. Each day one of my parents will be over to help with the kids, lunches, naps, entertainment. I'm pretty good on my own for my own care but the kids are still a bit too much for me to manage on my own. They are excited to see Grandma & Grandpa each day too.
I'm now 6 days post-op and true to what I was told, each day is slightly better than the one before. Baby steps. I still have some sharp, pulling pain in one hip while getting out of bed. I'm learning new ways to avoid that and still be more & more independant each day. My current most painful spot is where my hernia & abdominal muscles were repaired. Its like I can feel the stitching. Ouch. The results, and future comfort while doing sit-ups, should be worth it all.
Another milestone I'm patiently waiting for is having this drainage "pipe" removed from me. Having a silicone tube with a drainage bulb at the end literally held onto your body by a stitch isn't my description of fun. It's still draining more than the required amount to have it removed but drainage at this point is still really good. Double edged sword, I tell ya.
For anyone questioning just a breast lift, that part really has been a piece of cake. Other than a little soreness it hasn't been bad at all. Had that been the only procedure I had done, easy peazy breezy. The results are nothing short of amazing. They are still my boobs, they still look like my boobs...just more like the boobs I remember having at 19. While still swollen, they are looking pretty great. Probably still a little small for my liking but in contrast to my now flat stomach, I do like them. We'll just have to wait and see what the upcoming weeks bring. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
Sounds like you're doing better and better everyday and have the bonus of some crazy fun dreams. Not too shabby, if you ask me. I'm glad the pain is decreasing noticably each day. You'll be moving around like normal in no time and showing off that incredibly bod. I can't wait to see the results!
Oh. I'll take a few of those pills if you have any left. I'd like to have some dreams like that. And I think you'd look HOT in that apron and pink undies. Grr baby.
Glad to hear you're doing well and better. I'm anxious to see you and your new body. And I'm SUPER glad to hear about the ease of the boobies. Gives me hope!!
Awesome! I am so glad the pain is starting to subside. Gives me hope ;) Just think a year from now you will look hot and not even remember the pain you are in now!
Love those dreams, and I soooo want one of those aprons!
Post a Comment