As I sit here sipping my morning coffee, perusing the internet, chatting with my Garth as he reads the Sunday paper, I comment that I wake up each morning thinking about coffee. I want/need some as soon as my feet hit the floor.I used to drink coffee only on the weekends, when Garth was home to make it. I loved it then as much as I do now but was far too lazy to make it for myself. Lately I've felt such lust for coffee in the mornings that I've actually broken down & figured out the coffee pot, now darn near mastering how to make it work and I make myself a pot each morning.
So, I'm sitting here enjoying my morning coffee (that Garth made), reading the news on the internet and the very first headline I come across says, "Ladies, beware if you drink regularly".
I click on it because that's what you're supposed to do. Besides, I wanted to know what I should beware of.Oh hell no.
Don't you do that to me.
I read the first few sentences aloud to Garth, in disbelief.
"Good thing implants can't shrink".




4 comments:
Well that answers that for me, now I know why the girls aren't that big. But I'm telling you right now I am not giving up my coffee. LOL.Love Mom K.
Well if that says something for me, mine should get bigger not small! lol I absolutely, positively HATE coffee!
HAHAHAHA!!! That is hilarious!!!
Um. Maybe I should fire up the coffee pot and I will have a chance of getting into those old Vicki's bras again. lol
Post a Comment