Thursday, October 2, 2008

Shameless. That's just what I am.

Yup yup, I'm back talking about my boobs. I wouldn't be me if I didn't have something to obsess about and currently, you guessed it, its my boobages.

Today I'm exactly one month post op. Still experiencing a recovery process that not only includes physical healing but also the thrilling ride of an emotional roller coaster as well. One that offers the excitement of twists (unexpected complications), turns (worry) & loop-de-loops (elation).

They are not perfect yet. I still have months to go before the implants finally settle where they properly belong, swelling is completely gone and my body has accepted these 2 foreign objects as long term parts of my anatomy. I knew all of this would take months...but something in my brain really wanted to just walk away from this surgery and have them perfect right from the get-go.

I exasperatedly told Garth the other day that they aren't big enough. I erred on the side of caution and went too small. I said I couldn't even tell I had anything done. He laughed at me and told me I was smoking crack. He said you most certainly can tell and despite what he thought pre-surgery, these bombs are now 'da bomb. He loves them. He went along with my surgical shenanigans because he's always supportive of my endeavors no matter how crazy, and he knew objecting would make no difference. However, he will now openly admit my tummy tuck results are nothing short of amazing and my boobs, well they are pretty damn awesome.

So today, in honor of being 1 month post-op, I decided to see if I could even really tell whether I had surgery or not. I don't know, you tell me. Can you tell?

(pics are Sept. 1 & Oct. 2)


~~~ 'AFTER' PIC REMOVED - you lost your chance! ~~~

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

HOLY! WOW!

I am so excited for you and most importantly am glad you love the new and improved girls!

Anonymous said...

I can't tell at all. I think you should ask for your money back. BA HA HA HA! Love the pink bra.

The Owl Family said...

Haaa! Awesome. I bow down you!

Anonymous said...

Which is the before pic? They look the same to me. I just can't tell....





Love Em!!!!


barb ;)

Unknown said...

Yeah. I can't really tell at all. LOL

Love 'em!

Chris said...

boobs? what boobs?

love ya!

Anonymous said...

::commences the motorboat::

Anonymous said...

Do you need glasses to? Hell yeah you can tell, you have all the qualification to apply for a job with a silver pole in the floor if you wanted. You got your moneys worth.

Anonymous said...

Wow!

That Christa is one motorboating son of a bitch!

Anonymous said...

WOWOWWW..BOOOOOBBBBBSSSS

Gene said...

I Want your surgeons name LOL Love Mom K.