
Oh the honor! ;)
Today I was granted The Oops Award from my friend Kate. I affectionately call her K8.2 as my other friend Kate is the original K8. If you have a minute, wander over to either of their blogs, both are entertaining as heck (as least to me they are! LOL):
The Oops Award was created and is to be given to bloggers who inspire others with their humor and their talents, also for contributing to the blogging world in whatever medium. When you receive this award it is considered a special honor.
Once you have received this award, you are to pass it on to others. The rules for passing this honor on:
1) Pick 5 blogs that you would like to award this honor to.
2) Each award has to have the name of the author and also a link to his or her blog to be visited by everyone.
3) Each award winner has to show the award and put the name and link to the blog that has given her or him the award itself.
2) Each award has to have the name of the author and also a link to his or her blog to be visited by everyone.
3) Each award winner has to show the award and put the name and link to the blog that has given her or him the award itself.
4) Award-winner and the one who has given the prize have to show the link of “Oops” blog, so everyone will know the origin of this award.
So, here are my award winners, go check out their blogs!
5. Cake Wrecks
Kate.2 used one my own favorite blogs in her award post, in addition to the original Kate's blog so I was also unable to use Christa's even though I do read it regularly & wish she'd update it more often than she has been (that's a hint, Christa):
CHALLENGE:
Do you read my blog? Do you read yet you've never commented? Afraid of what to say? Love to hate me but just keep coming back for more? Don't own your own blog so you think you can't leave comments? (you can! dad? mom? i know you read regularly but neither of you have ever commented, what's up with that?! dad, at least tell me i use the FUCK word far too often!)
Leave me a comment today. Tell me how you found my blog, whether my award link is what brought you here for the 1st time today or if you're a regular reader. Feel free to just tell me hi, tell me I rock, I suck, have a great rack or that I need to stop talking about my boobs (somehow they do manage to get in each post, don't they?! FYI, whether you tell me that or not I'm still going to talk about them endlessly).
Happy Thursday and thanks for the award, Kate!!




11 comments:
Hey, Marissa! You know I've been reading for awhile. I think I found your blog through Alison's (Maggie's Red Thread). I enjoyed your posts when you posted on the CD board, so I was happy to find your blog! I just love your sense of humor and the way you write. I may not comment a lot, but I read every day (or whenever there's a new post up)! I've become kind of a blog addict and yours is one of my faves!
You should get a site meter!
well you know how i found you! you damn creepy broad! but i have to say, i LOVE your blog. you make me laugh, make me think....and i don't even mind the fucks or endless boobie talk!!
@Kate - I have one. It doesn't tell me much other than the city in which the readers come from and even then its not always correct (heck, MY city isn't even correct on there!)
well, just like creepy Ali, you know how I found you too - Love to come to your blog and read about how life is with four young un's as I feel crazed with only two! Plus, I think you have a great rack!
Awwww, thanks hon! I'm so honored to be given the award from you. **kisses**
I'll be giving my awards soon...as soon as I figure out how to get that dang pic of the award to post...
i found you through Maggie's Red Thread. I read you regularly and have commented from time to time. Obviously I enjoy your blog or I wouldn't read it!!!
Ummm, I read your blog because Brooke told me to??? And sometimes you post hot pics of me in my elegant apron. Hey, FYI- aqua globes for $9.99 at Bed Bath & Beyond.
I read your blog in the hope that one day there will be a picture of Christa motorboating your boobies.
At least I'm honest.
Oh, and because your family is so stinkin' cute.
Thanks for the blog shout-out, which is more than I gave YOU! LOL!
Oh, crap, I'm posting as my son again... That's how spazzy *I* am!!!
Have an ::awesomesauce:: day!!!
Congrats!!
Post a Comment