
Sunday, October 19, 2008
perspective.
Yesterday I was laying on the living room floor. I was attempting to get a cute picture of Everly in her halloween outfit. I realized I had a really different view of our house from the living room floor so I snapped a few more. Something I see every day suddenly looked so different just by changing my perspective.









Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
It's amazing how a different position in life can change the way we view our world. True not only in photography.
nice pics. Much like that through the eyes of a baby I'm sure.
I love it, a totally different view, that captures a whole new perspective! Sometimes that new view can open up a variety of thoughts and feelings as well!
The kidlets are looking fab, however J didn't look all to happy to have his picture taken ;)
oh gawd, I would have been screaming "ack! need vacuum now! dust bunnies have mobilized!"
I love the one under the table!!
Post a Comment