Sunday, February 10, 2008

branching out.

I'm realizing I talk about my weight loss journey a lot. It does weigh heavily on my mind but I'm not a walking billboard for those chasing their health, nor am I striving to become a body builder, a personal trainer or anything even remotely similar. I do talk, think and obsess about other things too, I swear. :)

Ramblings in my brain today:

Man, it's cold outside. The front of the newspaper said "Dangerously Cold" where the daily temperature usually sits. It is bitter cold. Like so cold i didn't know it could get this cold, cold.

I worked out this morning but had to cut my usual routine short by 15 minutes to give myself enough time to shower and get ready for church. I went straight to church from the gym and met my family there. I have this overwhelming urge to go back to the gym and finish my workout. What the hell?!

I had some seriously yummy fresh brewed iced tea today, the kids behaved at the restaurant, I made a good food choice and didn't eat too much. That there is a more than one miracle that occured at lunch!

My sisters birthday is this week. I cannot believe we are getting as old as we are. In my head, we're still teenagers. For real. ;)

E has an appointment with the ENT this week. Her tubes are both being pushed out by drainage that has blocked her tubes and is forcing them out of her ear drum. I have an otoscope (yes, i'm weird) and I can see that like 95% of the tube is sticking into her ear canal where you're supposed to only see the end cap of the tube. Lovely that we haven't yet met our 2008 deductible with our insurance and will pay for the reinsertion surgery out of pocket. Can't wait.

Big Brother starts this week. I love me some Big Brother. YAY!

My jeans are all getting too big. My belt is now 2 holes over from where I started.

I wish the coffee fairy would bring me a fresh cup, I'm out.

This week I'm ordering a pair of Robeez Tredz for E. I balked at the price but told G I really wanted a pair and he said "go for it". I have a 10% off coupon and I'm "going for it".

Speaking of Garth, he just showed me his butt in a new pair of jeans. He has a cute butt.

I think I want to go put my pajamas on.
I think I want to go back to the gym. Maybe take the kids swimming and work out a little more.
Decisions, decisions.

The jammies might win.

2 comments:

Allison said...

No judging on the otoscope. If we ever meet, you'd better bring it. Maggie's ears alternately fascinate and disgust me.

Marissa said...

I remember!! They have "sand" instead of "wax" !!!