It's official, I'm getting a boob job & tummy tuck. My consultation appointment is in a week & a half and from then forward its just full steam ahead to finish working off this extra weight and schedule the surgery. I'm excited. Something to truly work toward. The goal is in sight.
I think I can...I think I can... I think I can.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




8 comments:
Oh yeah!!! I'm jealous! I can't wait to see the results!
Very jealous!!!
Enjoy. My mom's had both of them done!! She loves loves her new boobies!! But it was harder then she thought. ENJOY!! I am jealous too!
That's awesome! I'm so jealous!! I want one! :)
That's the plan for my 30th birthday gift :o)
That is such great news. You're already the most gorgeous gal in the Upper Midwest, now you'll be the fittest one with the greatest boobs too. :-D
Rissa,
How on earth can you make those breasteses any more spectacular than they already are????
Tell Garfa if he pays for mine, I'll let him see the final result! ;-)
WooHoo!!
Post a Comment