Monday, February 4, 2008

one step back, two leaps forward.

Yesterday I indulged in some Culvers with the family. Rather than a big fat yummy cheeseburger, I did opt for a grilled chicken sandwich, no mayo. I did eat french fries though and were they yummy!!! I felt a little guilty about indulging but I know I made better choices than usual so that was something to applaud, enjoy and then just let go of.

I'm feeling back in the groove. Today I did my 1 Month stats for our Biggest Loser competition and this past month I lost 6.8 lbs and 7.5 inches overall. Next month will be even better though I fear some girls in our competition are dropping like flies. Me? I'm going to keep going ... and going... and going! :D

I guess the Superbowl was on last night. My family watched it, minus me. 6 o'clock rolled around and I rolled right into bed. I was asleep for the night not too long after. I didn't even know who was playing, even after the teams were told to me. I hear it was quite the upset and the underdogs won. Good for them!

Today is me & the E's long day. Just her & I until 2:45pm this afternoon. It's 8:30am and I'm planning to let her sleep for up to another hour and then we ARE going to the gym. We'll come home, get some always-overwhelming laundry going, eat lunch and she'll go back down for a nap. Sounds like the makings of a good day. Fingers crossed all goes as planned.

2 comments:

Tiffany said...

I am so proud of you babe!

Unknown said...

Great job on the loss! Enjoy your day!