I am my own worst enemy.
I read an article today that contained a checklist of 'disordered behaviors and attitudes' toward food.
http://www.sparkpeople.com/resource/nutrition_articles.asp?id=609&page=2
Wowed & stunned, here was a published article written directly from the author's fingers meant to be seen by my eyes. I was/am practicing far too many of them and have been for many, many years.
I was feeding into one of them right then & there while reading the dang article.
I didn't particularly like what the scale said this morning. In protest, I decided I wouldn't go to the gym today. You know, because *that* makes sense.
All day I went 'round & 'round with my head to get my butt to the gym. I knew I wasn't going, almost like a punishment for the scale 'failing' me today. Man, that's dumb. Stupid is as stupid does and sometimes my head does some really stupid things.
Then Tiffany told me to basically stop, suck it up and do it. Go after that endorphine high. Thanks, my beotch. Your prompting was obviously even more words that I was meant to hear today. {{{smooches}}}
60 minutes = 70 lengths of the lap pool swam, which = 1 mile. DONE.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
I know you would give my ass the same kick- out of love of course!
Actually, my dear, you did more than a mile swim!! 66 laps is a mile (1650 yds)--is it a yard pool or meters? Anyway, this is coming from the former swimmer, remember?! So...way to go...you kicked butt today!!
there was a sign posted at the pool that said 70 lengths was equivalent to 1 mile. I went with the intent on doing 100 laps. After about 45 minutes, I knew 70 was going to just about do me in. LOL
I'm proud of you!!!!!!
Post a Comment