Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Cha...Cha...Cha...Changes!

It's time for spring!
It's time to celebrate my 20 lb. weight loss!
It's time for a CHANGE!!!


My "winter hair" is no more. I went back to my natural brown this past fall, having been blonde (for the 1st time ever!) for a good portion of 2007. Having now been a blonde, a brunette and a redhead, I can't really tell which had more fun. I've had fun being all of them. That sounds like the beginnings of a joke -- a blonde, brunette and a redhead all walk into a bar..... ;)

Sunday, I colored my hair using a shade I used for almost 10 years, but got sick of about 3 years ago. I missed it. I wanted it back. So I consulted my hair stylist (my sister) on how to properly get the job done, stripping off all previous hair color first and then getting the new color to come out evenly. Per usual, her instructions were dead on and it turned out stellar. Had I done it without talking to her first, I fear what I'd be looking like right now.

This afternoon I'm going to the salon and she's going to cut & highlight it for me. I was supposed to go Friday but she had an opening this afternoon and I snatched it up. I can't wait to see my new 'do all finished!

My girlfriend Nadia who is currently living in China on a 2-year assignment just sent me the sweetest shirt. She had one on in some pictures she had recently taken and I remarked that I love, love, LOVED it. Hers was green and she sent me one in blue. It fits like a glove - thank God I just lost 20 pounds, LOL!!!! I'll take a pic of me in my new hair & shirt this week/end and post it soon.

I used to shy away from change. Right now, I'm loving them all.

Cha-cha-cha-changes!!! :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Can't wait to see the new 'do and the shirt too of course!! HURRY!!