Monday, March 10, 2008

I'm getting too old for this.

I didn't even drink that much. But then again, I haven't drank much alcohol at all in the past 3+ months. Man am I hurting. It's now 2 days later and I'm still hurting. I turned down the shots, stuck with just beer and even threw back a few large glasses of ice water for good measure. To no avail, the killer hangover would not stay at bay.

A birthday celebratory night out with a group of friends you're so comfortable with that you're just "you" and that's good enough never happens often enough. Happy Birthday Mike, I'm pretty sure you had as much fun as we all did!

I have no idea how I'm going to survive St. Pats weekend in Chicago now. My head already hurts and my tongue goes dry just thinking about it.

Update: Having now heard that most of the group spent Sunday feeling of complete & utter death, I feel a little better about myself and that late night nudey hot-tubbing we did. Perhaps everyone was too drunk to have the sight of my floppy boobies seared into their long-term memory. One can only hope. They all better stand back in awe & amazement when they catch sight of my new & improved juglets later this summer. Bwhahahaha!

2 comments:

Lauren said...

I was in the same boat as you were. Today is totally kicking my butt! ((hugs))

ps you need to add my blog to the list babe! :)~

Jen said...

I'm jealous of your hangover, it means you actually got to go out,LOL!! Hope you are feeling better!!