Tuesday, March 4, 2008

It's a 2 post kind of day.

I know, I know...I'm gushing. KISS OFF it that matters to you, LOL!

Here's what 20 lbs, a new hair color and a kick ass shirt sent with love from China will do to a girl.








This picture was taken at my surprise birthday party in mid-November, about a week before I decided to do something about my ever-climbing weight.




This picture is me today, 20 lbs. lighter, new hair color & wearing the shirt Nadia sent me from China. :)

Only 30 more pounds to go, and if you doubt for a second that I won't see that goal, YOU DON'T KNOW ME VERY WELL!!!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

you rock. Love it all.
Nadia has great taste!

Allison said...

Look how great you look! Awesome job, mama.

Jen said...

You look freaking awesome, Marissa! : )

Jen (from the CD board)

Anonymous said...

You look awesome! You always do, but I can see the happiness and confidence radiating from you, and that is darned great to see. :)