My faves of the dried vegetables: http://www.justtomatoes.com/dried_vegetables.html
Peas (E loves these!)
Just Soy Nuts
Just Veggies
My faves of the dried fruits: http://www.justtomatoes.com/dried_fruit.html
Just Apples
Just Strawberries (my ultimate favorite)
Just Fruit Salad (a great way to try lots of the different fruits in one container)
Just Raspberries (another uber-yummy one)
Others I want to try but have not yet:
Just Blueberries
Just Tropical Fruit
Just Blackberries
Just Persimmon (I want to try this one but I've never tasted a persimmon in my life, have you?)
There is only one I bought that I have yet to say "mmmmm" over. It's Just Cranberries. Whoa, those suckers are tart. They are not bad by any stretch but there's no way I could sit and eat the entire container at once. A handful of them at one time is plenty.
If you've never tried these snacks, you must look for these at your local health food stores. Perhaps they are in some regular grocery stores but I can only find them locally at our health food store.
Some of the Just Veggies you can eat just like popcorn, straight from the container. Others are meant to be cooked with, put in sauces, casseroles, etc. They are all SO good and so good for you too! Most are available in both regular and organic versions. Try them! Try them! :)



1 comment:
I've wondered about them.
Did you know that they sell wholesale/co-ops? I've seen the co-ops on DS. Ohhh, Rachel!!
Post a Comment