Wednesday, May 7, 2008

6 weeks, 6 days.

Let the countdown begin! My surgery has been scheduled, its officially on and I'm ready to roll. I've got 14 lbs. to shed in the next 6 weeks & 6 days and I know I can do it.

This morning, up at 5am to hit the gym. It's not like because I scheduled the surgery I'm all gungho to get to the gym at 5am. It's just that I couldn't sleep! As I tossed & turned I realized I wasn't going to be falling back asleep so rather than just lay there I decided to get my butt moving. It did feel good to be home before 7am, exercised, showered and all set to start the day. I didn't have to tote a toddler and her bag along either, saving time, money & added exhaustion too.

I've got to get busy. In the upcoming 2 weeks we've got Garth's birthday, E's birthday, dinner out with my mom & sister, 2 lacrosse tournaments, lacrosse photos, 4 t-ball games, 4 softball games, Tiffany's law school graduation (YOU GO GIRL!), an ENT appointment, a playdate, a field trip, a training session, Garth & E's birthday party, Mother's Day, a birthday dinner out for G's birthday and I want to get my garden tilled up & planted. I need to figure out birthday party supplies, birthday cake, party menu, carpooling for tournaments.... ok, my head is spinning. I need to make a list so I can visually cross each thing off as I complete it.

Off to do what I do best..... LAUNDRY!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Good luck with your journey. I'm so jealous you're getting it done!!

I feel you on the unending list of things to do! I'm starting to feel overwhelmed myself, which means that things start falling off my list. Hope you're accomplishing more than me.