Friday, May 23, 2008

alive & well.

I'm alive, I'm well and think I love my new family doctor. I really enjoyed that she took no less than an hour for our first visit together. I don't think I've ever sat and talked with a doctor for that long. It was a good experience.

It appears I either passed a gall stone, have biliary colic or have the onset of an ulcer. None of which are life threatening but all are legitimately painful. I'm choosing to fore go any further testing & play it by ear for now, hoping I never experience another Tuesday and I may not. If it happens again, I'll be prepared and we'll go from there. I'm totally comfortable with this course of action, or rather no action for now.

On the weight loss front I'm sad to say I lost nothing this week. Having only worked out twice and not been regimented with what I've been eating I'm not surprised. I'm feeling better today, eating better and I took E for a bike ride with the trailer. It felt good to be moving around again and spend some time in the fresh air.

E turns 2 tomorrow. She actually looks 2 suddenly. She's talking, mimicking, signing, jumping, singing, dancing, counting ("one TWO!"), is bossy as all get out and her hair is suddenly growing rapidly. She loves her babies, twirly dresses, my makeup & drawing with markers. Her favorite word is no and she is in love with all things Dora, eating M&Ms and she has no plans to give up her plug (pacifier) any time soon. I simply love & adore her and am so blessed.

Happy Birthday my sweet bebe girl - you are my forever princess.

She tattles too!

1 comment:

Jen said...

I'm so glad you like your new Dr. and that you were able to narrow it down and get some sort of answers.

Happy Birthday Everly!!! Have an amazing day!!