So I'm hanging in there. I miss the gym. I just don't feel like I should push my luck this week. I was all dressed to go this morning but chickened out. My gut feels like I got into a fight and lost. I have an appointment with a new doctor tomorrow morning and hopefully I'll get some new insight. Like I told a friend earlier, I am not stressing it too badly, I highly doubt its anything critical. So I possibly have to have my gallbladder removed, there are definitely worse things in the world. I'm feeling optimistic but I would like to stop aching/hurting. Gallbladder or not, I'm having my tummy tuck next month. I've waited this many years and worked hard to get where I'm at and trust me when I say next to nothing will stop me now. You're so vain, you probably think this song is about you.... ;)
Without the gym, plus the added TLC from a comforting husband and Panera's cream of broccoli soup & bread delivery, the weight loss isn't much of a loss this week. I'll take maintaining over gaining any day though. I'm holding steady.
The upside of this week is the revelation that my tubal ligation still seems to be a success. Having lower abdominal excruciating pain made doctors scurry thinking I had an ectopic pregnancy gone wrong. After both a blood test & an ultrasound I can thankfully say, I am not pregnant. Now that is something we can all be grateful for. :)




2 comments:
I don't know what's wrong with you but I'm pretty sure I know where you caught it! Ba ha ha! Hope you feel better pronto. Let me know if you need to offload W for a few hours, I'm around!
Take it easy and good luck at the doctors today!! ((((HUGS))))
Post a Comment