Saturday, May 31, 2008

It's that time again!

It's the last day of the month! So keeping with tradition, today is my progress picture day.

The weight loss has definitely slowed to a downright crawl this past 6 weeks or so and I didn't expect to see much progress between last month & today. I was right! Not too much progress but there is still some in my abs and overall I look a little smaller. I'll take every lost inch & pound that I can get though, and don't you forget it!

With my tummy tuck in just over 3 weeks I'm pretty sure there won't be a 6 month pic. Maybe just a pic of my entire (tighter!) trunk sewn back together. I know, I know, I'm gross. Who knows, maybe I'll be up for it just 1 week after my surgery. I doubt it though. I can't wait to get rid of all this loose skin around my belly button & below. I am so incredibly excited over the thought of possibly sporting a 6-pack again in my mid-section!!!!!

What is that I see? Is that my long, lost collarbone beginning to emerge?! Bones are emerging as my boobies are disappearing....

6 comments:

Lauren said...

I TOTALLY see it and you ROCK!!! You look great girl!! I need your drive. I've lost it :( Congrats and keep moving!!!! xoxo

Anonymous said...

I can totally see a change from last month to this month!! You look awesome!

Unknown said...

HOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!! I totally see changes from last month to this. I think you should take a picture the morning of/day before surgery!

Lorene said...

You look amazing! Keep up the good work Momma! And throw some of your determination my way. I need some!

Jen said...

You look amazing!! And there are definiely changes in the last month!!

Jen said...

I can see a difference! You rock : ).