Monday, June 23, 2008

bubbling over.

I woke up this morning, in our guest bedroom, to the sounds of a toy making music on its own.

No one else was in the room, nor had been.

This is the same room my boys once shared that had an incident with a turned off computer that awoke one of them who then woke me who then discovered another son was at his bus stop, sleep walking, at 1am. I blogged about it near the very beginnings of my blog but trust me when I say it was truly a bizarre night and I was thankful to that computer that turned itself on, when it had been very much turned off.

I guess it would be appropriate that I'd be awoken by some crazy ghost infested toy - it felt a fitting end to a crazy night.

It was thunder storming, pretty much as it has been each day & night for the past month, E wouldn't sleep. I fell asleep hard from 11-2 but had crazy dreams. I put her to sleep in my bed with myself & G and I finally gave up to her flip flopping around 3:30.

From 3:30 to about 5, I flip flopped about the guest bed myself. I couldn't sleep. My mind was rambling 1000 miles a minute. Am I doing the right thing? This recovery is going to suck. I worked hard for this. I'm going to have a tube down my throat. I haven't went into this lightly - I want this! I've seen lipo on tv and ouch, that's not pretty. But wow, the results will be smashing.

I'd fall asleep for a few minutes, have more bizarre dreams, and wake up again to: Am I doing the right thing? This recovery is going to suck. I worked hard for this.... flip flop, flip flop, flip flop.

My emotions are bubbling over. First and foremost I feel excitement. And then I'm filled with anticipation, apprehension, and outright scared out of my mind. The 24 hour countdown has begun...

4 comments:

Unknown said...

First, your picture there is creepy.

Second, I have faith that you can muster the strength for the recovery. Will it suck? Oh yeah. But in a year, you won't remember all the details. Kind of like childbirth.

Good luck sugar!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Everything is going to turn out great. Just like your weight loss, it wasn't easy but you did it and you're a healthier and happier person for it. Besides, I hear your husband is awesome and I'm sure he will take care of you like a princess.

Thinking of you,

Jazelda

Marissa said...

You're the best husband ever.
I know you'll take good care of me, Jazela.

JAZELDA?!

Silly man.

Jen said...

Good Luck tomorrow!!!