Thursday, June 26, 2008

day 2.

i'm alive.
wow, this really hurts.
i knew it would hurt.
i researched this for years.
i didn't go into this blindly.
i had no idea it would hurt this badly.

my doctor & nurses are all so kind.
they all said its normal to wonder "what the hell was i thinking?!"
i haven't felt that way yet.

supposedly today was to be my worse day.
they weren't lying.
i pray tomorrow is just a bit better.
something to hope for.

my boobs. wow.
they look awesomely lifted.

my belly. wow.
its so flat.

ouchie OUCHIE but no regrets, all rolled into one.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm sure the pain is well worth it...as you already know. I can't WAIT to see you lovie!! Hang in there. **kisses**

Tiffany said...

the pain will start to fade soon babe, hang in there! I am glad you are happy with the lifted tatas! (I started to say "I am excited that you..." but I knew that would just go downhill. Are you thinking that the doc might be right that you will just do the one surgery?

Jen said...

The pain will go away, hopefully sooner than later and I'm sure it will all be worth it!! Take care of yourself!!