I've decided to have a good day today. Sometimes its better not to let fate take over and decide for you. I haven't been to the gym in a few days and for the first time in months upon months, I've weighed the same amount each day, down to the ounce, for well over a week now. It feels great to have the ability to maintain and I hope to be able to pull that off for the next 8 weeks.
Speaking of Garth away on business - when Garth woke me up at the crack of dawn to tell me goodbye before he left on his overnight trip yesterday, I rolled over, hugged him, kissed him and said (with my eyes still closed & sleep just seconds away), "drive careful. be safe. don't sleep with any co-workers, strangers or hookers" and then back to sleep I went. I remember waking up a few hours later wondering why the hell I said that. Garth just laughed. My brain works in bizarre ways.
I guess I need to go figure out what we'll do today, besides laundry. There's always laundry. Whatever it is, its going to be fun. And I'm going to be in a good, calm mood, dang it. "Om om om". (That's yoga talk -- I threw that in there for my friend Brooke since she's a yoga 'masta this week. Let's see how long it takes her to read this post.)
Here are some freshly uploaded pictures from the past few days.



Fathers Day





4 comments:
Love the "I love you" drawing.
Great pool pics too. Looks like you figured out the camera!!
Good luck with your day. I hope it works out smoothly!
Great pics!! Hope the day went great!
great pics, and I also love the I love you, too cool!
Leave it to me to find a continuing ed class that includes yoga!
And yes, it's been forever since I have read your blog, but I have been thinking about you all week. I have to keep reading to see how your surgery went!
Post a Comment