1. Our W, age 5.5, standing in our front window wearing nothing but a St Patrick's Day plastic green hat, mooning us as we wave goodbye.
2. W asking me quite seriously this morning if I would scratch his butthole because it itched. Dude. No. I will not "scratch your butthole". Gross. Go take a bath.
I love having boys. They're so gross & funny & love every second of it.
3. E being overly facinated with a whoopie cushion she found this morning. "bow mommy, bow" (that's blow to you & me) and then she sits on it and says, "ewwww tinky" over & over & over again.
Maybe its not just my little boys who are gross & funny & love every second of it... my girl seems to be tainted a bit too.
4. Hanging out, laughing, dancing & people watching with Garth & friends at a street festival/beer tent last night. I saw a helluva lot of people who made me wonder, "What The F...?!".
Now, I saw many normal people too, but I was bombarded last night with countless toothless wonders, a man with feathered hair circa 1981, his shirt unbuttoned to his waist with a large hair brush in his back pocket, a woman with the strangest outfit of an uber-tight canary yellow sweater & grey capri sweatpants that were at least 4 sizes too small (she was also sportin' a killer camel toe thanks to those tight pants) and a woman I know to be a lesbian making out with the feathered hair man later in the evening. Come on now, if you're gonna cross back over at least make it worth your while. Ahhhh, the people watching was gooood. ;)
I drank far too much beer, laughed harder than I have in a long while, and had a really great time. We need more summer nights like this.




2 comments:
I am giggling pretty darn hard over here. W cracks me up!!! Hard core!! I am glad to hear you had such a great night. I need a night like that...and soon!
Where were you? People watching like that is the best!
W and E's stories crack me up!!!
Post a Comment