Wednesday, July 16, 2008

perspective.

To read my blog the past few weeks, one could easily assume I'm about as deep as a shallow pond.

Geez. That's so not true. ;)

I had this dream last night that made me wake up, in a cold sweat, and lay in bed pondering it as I heard the grandfather clock ding, ding again and strike 5 chimes, ding again, ding again and finally before it chimed 6 times I must have dozed back off.

This morning I can't stop thinking about it.

No, nothing sexual was going on for me to reminisce over all day. It wasn't like that at all.

It really put all of my truly insignificant vane issues in perspective. Proper perspective.

I needed that dream.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I think dreams like that are needed time-to-time. It's important to keep us grounded. (hugs) You're not shallow...maybe you're just stuck in a puddle right now? LOL

Hawkfeather said...

i am sorry - it seems it was s disturbing dream..
i hope if it was weighing on you it at least helped you work thru something?

I love Toronto- I used to live about 2 hours away and I miss it!