I did put sunscreen on my face and neck. 3 hours later I could feel my legs had probably had enough. The tops of my legs from sitting in the chair felt tight and were turning pink.
What was I thinking not putting sunscreen everywhere?! I'm pasty white, having spent a very good majority of this summer indoors. We finally had a day of great weather and I decided I needed a little sun.
My arms & chest are burned but look far worse than they feel.
The tops of my thighs? They feel far worse than they look and they look pretty bad at that.
My knees are swollen to the point that I'm afraid the skin could split. I iced & aloe'd them last night and was hoping today they'd be much better. Wrong-o!
At least the kids had fun at the pool. And wore sunscreen.
Sometimes I amaze myself with my stupidity. :/
On an upside, I'm at a -52.2 lb. weight loss now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
Dang, girl, like you needed more pain??? :( I hope the pain and swelling go down quickly. I have heard that vinegar helps sunburn pain but I don't know if that's true or not. Hope you find something that helps though.
Ouch! Hope it gets better as fast as possible!! I've also heard to use white vinegar either as a compress with a washcloth or you can dilute it with water and use a spray bottle to spritz it on. ((((HUGS))))
I've heard giving oral pleasure to your husband cures all. Just a thought.
Krystal
I literally feel your pain!! I was burnt REALLY bad on Sunday of our vacation and it wasn't until Thursday that I started to feel "normal". whatever that means.
Hope you're feeling better really quick!!!
Post a Comment