2 days of birthday celebrating are complete. 1 day left and J's birthday weekend will have come to a close. We're heading into day 3 of pizza consumption and I can easily report that I actually haven't even had very much of the stuff and I'm already sick of it.
I have so many pictures to upload from the past few days but since I'm still dragging my feet over installing my picture software onto my new laptop and don't want to continue to try to upload them to my completely memory-full PC, it might be a few days.
It's been fun. Friday night my sister, brother-in-law and 3 nieces met all of us at Caesar Land for pizza. Though the place is still a germ infested nightmare that needs to seriously upgrade their air conditioning unit, the food was remarkably fresh and better than usual. Still reeling in exhaustion and a slight hangover, I didn't eat much which was probably a blessing in disguise.
Per usual, inviting my sister (& Dave) along made the evening a much more hilarious one. Those two are definitely good for a laugh. I won't post the pics I took of them because Dave asked if I just had a bus I could throw him under instead. The kids all behaved, played together and their little mitts were chock full of tokens, tickets and stupid prizes and they all had a lot of fun. A good birthday evening for everyone.
Yesterday we had more family over to celebrate J's turning the big 7 (my sister & family included). More good food, folks & fun and J loved all his gifts. The weather changed from cloudy to sprinkling to downright pouring and back again repeatedly but all of the kids enjoyed playing on the new trampoline during some of the dry moments.
Exhausted, I hit the hay at 9:30 and here it is 1:30 and I'm sitting here wide eyed awake. My sleep has been all screwed up the past few days and hopefully all the relaxing, reading & sleeping I plan on doing in Toronto will recharge my batteries. One cake left to decorate, one more birthday party to host and still pack for the trip before I can even move on to excitement over that though.
My personal upside to yesterday was that I had to wear a belt to hold up my size 6 capris. Rock on!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
sounds like fun and AWESOME on the loose size 6!
Hope you're surviving party #3. Sounds like fun so far!
YEAH!!! on the belt! How great!!
Post a Comment