
-------------------------------------
January 1, 2008:

I've changed. Not just my body changed in 2008. My brain is no longer the same. I pray my mind stays forever changed and remains focused on being healthy, active and positively health conscious, without beating myself up when I occasionally overindulge. I hope I have the willpower to never have the word obese next to my weight on my medical chart again. For that matter, I hope I never fall back into the overweight category either. I didn't come this far to turn my back on myself, ever again. That's -52 lbs of lard ass I'm no longer sporting!
Wondering what a tummy tuck looks like?
late June 2008 vs. late July 2008:













5 comments:
You look positively radiantly beautiful! You've done so much work to get to where you are and you look amazing. Congratulations on your success on this weight loss/healthy lifestyle journey! You rock!
You look amazing and should be so proud of your hard work!!
Holy hotness party of one!!
Ok aside from the tummy tuck, please share what you did? I still have 10 lbs post baby weight that I can't shake. Not having the whole suck on my teet and shead the pounds option, I was forced to join the gym.
Sorry was interrupted by an earthquake there... Glad that's over. Ok. Please give me some tips!!
Thanks M! I think I just need to pony up and do the personal trainer thing too. I'm ok with everything but the damn stomach. If I could just elimate my mid-section all together I would!
I am so proud of you and I know you had an amazing journey. *kiss*
Post a Comment