Friday, July 25, 2008

summer continues.

We're home from Toronto. Great shopping, great food, great wine, long drive.

I finally bit the bullet and, 100% on my own (shocker), upgraded my laptop with the software needed for my camera. My old PC is fighting its last breath and didn't have the memory capacity to even contend with one more photo upload so I've been carrying around my digital camera, loading more & more pics on it until finally, today, I figured it all out.

Holy shit is my laptop faster than my PC. With 300+ photos to upload, it would have easily taken my PC 20 minutes to upload them all, and froze a few times in between. It took all of about 1 minute to do it on my laptop. Hot damn!

Welcome home from the dark ages, Marissa.

I went to the gym today, my 1st day back since my surgery (one month ago yesterday), finished & folded 3 loads of laundry and managed to get 2 of the 4 kids napping at the same time. I'm like setting records around here this afternoon for productivity.

Welcome to the weekend, enjoy our most recent family pics:

You know your son is destined for nerd-dom when he asks for,
and receives, a My First Daily Planner for his 7th birthday.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOO HOO FUCK JILL!!!!

Your photos are awesome. Beautiful kids!!

Thanks for all your kinds words. Have a wonderful weekend!

GOOOOOO PORK!!!

bwaahahahahaha - Are you aware of our board for 'the creeps' ??

Danielle said...

Glad to see you are home safe and that you had a good time. I adore all the pictures of the kids. Such cuties! Oh, and congratulations on your first day back at the gym!

Unknown said...

Crap!! I typed up a message yesterday and it never showed up! Ugh.

1) Glad to have you home. Good LORD, did I miss you!!

2) Nice pics! Love the one of J in the grass. Very cute.

3) Very productive day, glad you got so much done.

4) I miss you madly. Like Whitney misses crack. Yep. That much.

Allison said...

My First Daily Planner is AWESOME. And hilarious.

Jen said...

Glad you are back and had a great time!

Thanks for sharing your pics, kids are super cute as always!
Love the planner!! Yesterday Anna got 5 bucks from her aunt in Florida and ran right out and bought a toothbrush that spins and has been happily brushing her teeth all day! Yay for nerdy kids!!LOL!!