Thursday, January 10, 2008

2 posts; 1 day.

Today makes up for the days I have little to say apparently. This is my 2nd blog entry of the day.

My daughter E, beautiful 19 month old creature that she is, is usually dressed in pink. After 3 sons, I was so excited to buy pink (and so was my MIL) that pink abounds here. Today E wore red. She doesn't wear red all that often. I have mixed feelings about whether its a "good" color on her or not. Admittedly, I'm pretty used to every shade under the sun of pink.

She's been sick since the end of the year so I haven't taken that many pics of her in well over a week. Her snot nose and watery eyes in addition to her constant puking didn't give me much to work with in terms of documenting her life in pictures. She's feeling much better now and today, while in red, I thought I'd better snap a few.

She's a cute little bugger, isn't she?!


I washed her & her hair last night but I noticed her hair was looking a little out-of-control today. I didn't put any spray in conditioner in it this morning but rather just pulled it back in two barrettes. The pics don't lie, it wasn't looking all that great. But no problem for E! Within an hour of taking these pics she discovered a jar of vaseline in the bathroom and proceeded to slather it straight on her head and new red shirt. I took a comb and slicked back her hair into a ballerina style ponytail. I'll deal with that debacle later tonite.

1 comment:

Allison said...

Cute is not the word. DARLING! What a sweet girl!