Friday, January 18, 2008

so its not monday.

I told myself Monday that I would not step on the scale again until this upcoming Monday.

Tuesday I resisted.

Wednesday I resisted.

Yesterday I hopped on & off almost before I could see the numbers.

Today my resolve was completely broken - I wanted to see what it said.

As of tomorrow it will have been 8 weeks since I began a new chapter in my life. I've been dedicated to exercising 4-6 times a week and watching everything I put in my mouth. I want my life back, that life I had for so long, where what I looked like and how I felt inside mattered enough to do something about it.

This isn't a diet, this is now my life. It's becoming routine and not dreaded. I like that.

I'm 20% there. Slow & steady wins the race, right Tiffster?! :)

You can scroll down to the bottom of this screen & see how I've done.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work. Don't be so hard on yourself!!!

Anonymous said...

Darn right, slow and steady! More importantly, your journey is a race that you can only win, no matter how long it takes to get there!

I need to get away from the scale too. How on earth does a person gain two pounds in a day??

Doesn't matter- I'm happy as heck for you! Now lets get in the gym ;)

Come summer we're going to be too darn fine for our own selves