Nothing new, exciting or witty to report.
I did make a new low fat, healthy chicken tortilla soup/stew recipe with the crock pot today that looks like it will be tomorrow's dinner rather than tonite. Damn that brown rice. I guess 8+ hours in a crockpot a soft brown rice kernel does not make. Nothing says "Hey family, try this great new recipe" like serving them stew with crunchy brown rice in it.
Today was my day off from working out. My knee has really been bothering me. I need to call the orthopedic woman and/or get my butt back to the chiropractor.
I took a 2 hour nap with the kids this afternoon. Nothing helps a sore knee like a 2 hour nap.
Off to find something to feed the chitlins since tonite's dinner ain't happening.
Perhaps tomorrow will be a more wittier day. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
Maybe it needed more liquid. That's what happens to mine when it doesn't have enough "juice" to absorb. Hope you found something for dinner!
Post a Comment