Thursday I had so much to say I blogged twice.
Friday I had nothing to say as I see I didn't blog at all, and never even thought about doing so. Today I don't have anything all that exciting to report....hmmm, do I ever?! Life is ho-hum, but I'm not complaining!
Thoughts that occupy my day:
"get off the table"
(to E who is obsessed with sitting on the dining room table)
"....water....water....must drink water...."
(thought to myself about 1000 times a day)
"stop screaming!"
(said to all 3 boys too many times to count yesterday, grrrr)
"Oh E, you stink"
(to E who poops like 2,348 times a day)
"i said healthy snack choice, please"
(to the 2 littlest boys who insist old halloween candy is snack-worthy)
"no i will not take pictures of your naked butt"
(said to 5 year old W last night when I had the camera out)
"sweet mother, i'll never catch up"
(thought to myself this morning when i saw the new laundry pile that i HAD conquered just 2 short days ago)
"[sigh] i'll be fat forever"
(thought to myself as i stand next to a skinny skinny girl working her ass off on the stair climber)
"dude. we're not watching world wrestling"
(said to 13 year old B when we were watching tv together last night and yet somehow i got roped into watching 15 minutes of some bad acting, soap opera between GM Vickie Guerrero, Ray Mysterio and Edge -- and yes i just had to ask my son to give me those 3 names! )
"come on garth, make me some coffee"
(said to garth, just seconds ago, who refuses to get out of bed and make me some coffee)
****************************
The vaseline debacle talked about in the previous post? I've washed E's hair now 7 times in different combinations of the following: baby shampoo, dish soap and baking soda. It's still greasy. It's getting better but geeeeeeeeeeeeeeez.
The red shirt in the pic below that I reported as being NEW?
ruined.
Good thing I got a couple pics of it. Now it is a new red shirt with a bunch of oily spots covering the front of it. I'm up for any suggestions on getting her hair back to normal and how to get oily vaseline out of a cotton shirt.
Maybe I should tell MIL about the ruined red shirt. Goodness knows E will get 7 new ones to replace the 1 that got wrecked. Hmmmm.
LOL!! I'm teasing!!!
Mmmmmmmmmm, I smell coffee brewing. He got up. I love him. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
aw babe. I would have mae your lazy @$$ some coffee if I lived closed.
Try this: http://www.creativehomemaking.com/cleaning/removing-vaseline-from-hair.shtml
maybe some of them can be used on the shirt? WOrth a try
Oh goodness, THANK YOU!!
i'm going to try glycerine soap - i think i have a bar upstairs.
and then diet pepsi. goodness knows i dont need any of it in the house anymore.
i'm going to soak the shirt in diet pepsi and see what happens. can't hurt an already ruined shirt.
THANKS Tifaseline!!! ;)
i've used White Vingear on my hair once before when I put PB on it (don't ask!) with some plain Oatmeal as well. Mix the two together and rub in hair and rinse! I had to do it twice and it worked for me.
Also White Vingear helped with stains as well but it might be too late!
nak-what i have used many times on Ab's greasy stains is the Dawn foaming dish soap. It's not cheap, but it works. Squirt a bit out and rub it in to each oily stain, let sit for 5 minutes, then wash it. It's done great for me even for dried-in oily stains. :)
Post a Comment