The stomach flu, or whatever bug it was, went through our house with a vengeance last week.
E then developed a croupy cough. And a snot nose & eyes. And the puking never stopped for her.
Today, on day 11, I gave in and took her to the pediatrician. Ear infection (with tubes even!), viral something (she said her nose looked viral up in it, whatever that means) plus probably some sort of respiratory virus on top of all that. Yummy. A few days of the antibiotic for her ear and some benedryl to help dry up her slimy, snotty self and she should be on her way to better health.
I'm tired today. I couldn't exercise at the gym yesterday because as I was pulling into the gym parking lot, E funnel/projectile puked down the front of herself, her carseat and the floor of my van. I did a u-turn and went home. Barf.
The Biggest Loser dvd I did yesterday since I couldn't go to the gym kicked my ass. literally. My ass hurts today. I think I'd better go attempt to do it again today as its a good ass burn. I think I can feel my big ass shrinking & lifting with every ache.
I'm down another almost 2 pounds. I gained nothing over the holidays but I didn't lose either. I was feeling very stuck. This weight loss thing is going sooooo slow. I was happy to see a new number on the scale today. VERY happy. I can do this. I can do this. I CAN DO THIS!!!!
I think I'll go take a nap before I exercise. If that ain't the story of my life....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment