Sunday, January 13, 2008

grrrrr.

i dont expect this weight loss thing to be a quick fix. i really don't. i'm prepared & determined to stay in for the long haul this time.

but why does it have to be sooo painfully slow??

two steps forward, one step back.

over and over and over and over again.

i'm feeling discouraged. i'm feeling defeated. but more than that, i'm still determined.

i dont want to be fat forever, damn it. :(

------------------------------------------------

one would think with my vast collection of cloth diapers, E would be all set until she is out of them. wrong! she's such a different body type than W is and I'm finding that what worked for him doesn't work the same for her. I need to purchase about 3 new super whisper wrap bummis diaper covers, size large, for her. of course i want the new flowers, pink & green prints but moreso i want covers that fit her body and don't leak. bummis are it. they truly work the best out of all that i have and unfortunately the size mediums just aren't cutting it anymore. W never wore size large diapers (did i say totally not the same body type as Ms. E??) so I only have a couple in size large that i'm working with right now. trying to find a sale on bummis. if you see one, point me in that direction -- thanks!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

rome wasn't built in one day...
that is what i have to tell myself!
You are doing G.R.E.A.T.!!! don't give up!

Anonymous said...

it's all about choices love:

fast and temporary
slow and forever

You WILL do this!

Anonymous said...

We can lift each other up! I was feeling discouraged too, I have been at the same weight for 4 days!!!

(((HUGS)))