Sunday, January 6, 2008

a good nights sleep changes everything.

Today is a new and better day. I slept all night last night, without interruptions. I woke up before everyone else (minus W who is always awake before the roosters but he was happily watching Noggin on his own) and spent an hour by myself in perfect solitude. bliss.

I found a photo folder online that I hadn't even noticed when I uploaded Christmas pics. This was the day after Christmas, at my sisters house.


My 4 kids & my 3 nieces, D1, D2 & D3:

The "man-child" & I:

My sister, my mom & my dad:
My J-Bird, so excited:

E & D3, BFFs for life:


My 'lil fashionista:


Dressed for his true destination & calling:


My BIL Dave doesn't usually look like a nutjob,
he's actually a good looking guy! :)
Showing off E's new boots:

Garth & E:


Who gives my baby a sucker & doesn't put a bib on her?!??!
grrrr:
Man-child B & D3:

Playing the ever-popular new crane game (big hit!!):


It wouldn't be a true family holiday if someone didn't fall asleep -
this year Garth won.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great pics! The man-child looks so grown up.

Do I need to come have a talk with Garth about proper bib use to preserve much coveted hand-me-downs? :p

Marissa said...

i thought of you, t-bone, when i was using my fels naptha soap a'plenty trying to get that darn stain out. :)