I don't know what's coming over me but I can smell some changes coming on. I'm even thinking about cutting my hair. Nothing crazy like the last time but perhaps this Marcia Brady past-my-bra-strap hair is a bit much. It's my protest hair. After I cut my hair off to about 2 inches all over 4 years ago and realized before I left the salon that I'd just made a huge mistake, I decided to protest. I protested and only had my hair trimmed for the past 4 years. Its now pretty dang long and I haven't quite figured out why I'm growing it to this obnoxious length but until I figured it out I didn't want to do anything I'd regret again. I think I'm *almost* ready for a change.
I've given up on trying to sell this house until after the next election so I've decided if I've got to live in it, after 6 years, I guess I'd better start decorating it.
I'm getting new bathroom rugs, hanging new pictures and have an odd hankering to paint the living room, my bedroom and my bathroom.
I want some things on my bedroom wall too. Not sure as to what but I'll know when I find it.
Not a good time to be short on cash when my mind is in this mindframe. ;)
I've got my Christmas cards now 85% complete.
Christmas shopping -- about 75% complete.
My goal - have all Christmas related shopping done by December 1.
I'm going to make it. I can just feel it.
I feel on track right now. My kids have been manageable, the house is in ok shape (enough that I'm not panicking over it), school is going well for everyone, we've got more down time since we're between sports seasons, my new meds rock the casbah, my relationship with Garth..... perhaps I should shut my mouth and quit while I'm ahead. I've always been a pessimist. Always waiting for the other shoe to drop, and if a shoe was dropping, it was going to be mine. I'm trying hard to turn that attitude around.
This is going to be a great 34th year, I can just feel it. Only 2 more days until my birthDAY and 17 days left of my birthMONTH. So far its been an awesome month. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment