Sunday, November 4, 2007

I crack myself up with my ghetto abilities!

Oh the Christmas cards. Oh MY, the Christmas cards. Yup, they'll be done early this year. The pictures have arrived and look great! The cards, which had already been purchased, plus the pictures, well, probably not the best match together fit-wise. BUT, I like the pictures and I like the cards so together they will be... even if it took some creative imagination to get them to somewhat work together.

Poor W. So short in stature that the photo card frame crops him right out of sight.

SuperMama Christmas Card Maker to the rescue, ghetto style!

I hole punched a place in the picture frame for his little face to stare out of.

I'm dying of laughter as I even type this.

I showed my sister-in-law when she dropped off B this afternoon and we both laughed almost to the point of tears.

She said, "Oh Marissa, how YOU!" and then laughed even harder.

If you're on my Christmas card list, and you receive a card from me, expect it to be a little bit Christmas and a little bit ghetto. But 100% all ME, wishing YOU a Merry Christmas just the same.

So, after you get my Christmas card, feel the love it brings & display it proudly throughout the Christmas season, throw the ghetto card away and keep the awesome pic of my family, ok? Thanks. :)

No comments: