I don't even know when Fashion Week really is, hell I don't even know what's IN fashion anymore. Unless running pants, fur-lined crocs & zip up sweatshirts are in since that's what my Monday - Friday fashion statement is these days. {sigh} I swear I do dress better on the weekends and/or when going out.
Fashion wise, I live vicariously through my daughter. It's pretty pathetic that her wardrobe outright dazzles in comparison to mine these days. Watch out skinny bitches, mama's on the war path to lose weight and when I do, you'd better stand back -- call me Marissa or call me MILF... I will happily answer to either. ;)
So its Fashion Week here at the commune. E has officially moved from one size to the next and I've been shedding her closet of anything size 12 months or smaller. 18 months is on the hightail outta here soon too for most things -- shirts are getting too short and the pants are too tight thanks to her ghetto cloth diapered booty. We are, for the most part, officially wearing size 24 months now. That means, HURRAY!, tags are coming off clothes she's never worn before. Old clothes out, new clothes in. Man this is fun. Sad, but true, but fun all the same. Oh how I get my kicks these days. A far cry from what got my kicks off in college, ain't that the truth.
Diva E says this season its all in the bleach spotted jeans,
hippy-chic shirts, your favorite pair of See Kai Run shoes,
carrying around mama's hairbrush & your Dora dollhouse kitchen chair.
Can't forget the rockin' pink plug: a mouth must-have accessory.
Girlfriends got mad stylin' skillz.
A pair of striped BabyLegs compliment any outfit.
As shown here with her new favorite pink cord dress.
Nothing says fun like throwing wooden fruits & veggies on the floor &
watching your mama scramble to pick them up again & again & again.

Oh, The Childrens Place, oh how I love thee.
Some curse you & say you're too sleaze,
dressing my girl from there
will surely make her a tease.
Your tank tops so cute
& the shrug fits just right
Matching skirt & some BabyLegs
make E look out of sight!
It takes a true fashionista to know what goes and what doesn't.
E helps pick out her hair bows each day.
She's pretty good at picking the right colors too!
E helps pick out her hair bows each day.
She's pretty good at picking the right colors too!
Ahhhh, proof positive this is MY daughter.
Who needs genetics when its so obviously clear?!




2 comments:
I already loved her, but somehow that green outfit made me love her just a little bit more :)
So stinkin' cute! And you're so blessed to have a little one with such a fashion sense.
I'm with you on the "MILF" warpath! I'll meet you there in a year, babe!!
Post a Comment