IN NO PARTICULAR ORDER...
10 things I'd like to do within the next 0-5 years:
* sell this house & build our next.
* become an even more eco-friendly family.
* Make a difference in someones life.
* Go on the Disney cruise & vacation again with our kids now that's there's 4 of them, not 2.
* Become a doula or a mortician.
* Lose 40-50 lbs, get healthy & fit and stay that way.
* Get a breast augmentation, tummy tuck & liposuction.
* Feel good about myself again.
* Volunteer more.
* Run naked through a lavender field.
10 things I want to accomplish today:
* shower
* clean the bathroom
* pick up W from school
* keep plugging away at the laundry
* watch Survivor
* finish up the Christmas cards (yes, FINISH them!)
* clean up the perpetually messy living room
* vaccuum
* spend some time with Garth after the kids are in bed
* pray
10 things I like to do:
* read, sleep, eat. repeat.
* do nice things for others
* travel
* spend time with my family
* laugh with Garth & my kids
* parent naturally & live eco-consciously
* swim
* drink beer with friends
* be with my sister
* shop
10 things I despise:
* homophobes
* doing dishes
* having a dirty house
* bad hair days
* irresponsible people
* judgemental people
* deadbeat parents
* people you can't count on
* clutter
* liars
10 things I like about myself:
* my family
* my hair
* my stellar personality
* my creativity & craftiness
* my desire to help others
* my relationship with God
* my teeth
* my ability to be a good & true friend
* my bargain shopping abilities
* my sense of humor
10 things I don't particularly like about myself:
* my anxiety
* my after-babies body
* my laziness & lack of motivation
* my disorganization
* my short temper & lack of patience
* my never-ending exhaustion
* my inability to cook
* my weight
* my forgetfulness
* my back & leg issue that won't go away.
10 positive traits I think describe me:
* funny
* giving
* generous
* loving
* loyal
* fair
* honest
* competitive
* determined
* responsible
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
Well, you've accomplished on of the things on your list -- you've made a difference in my life!! When life was dealing me more than I could handle, your words of kindness and caring made a huge difference to me, and gave me strength. Thank You.
Aww thanks, that made my day! Thank you for taking the time to tell me that, even if you are anonymous... ;)
Now I'm going to spend all night wondering who you are. OCD, yeah you know me! LOL
you also made my day as well. can't thank you enough. xoxo
Post a Comment