Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Napoleon and other Dyanamites.

My 6 year old knows almost the entire Napoleon Dynamite movie by heart. I really don't know if that's actually sad or funny but I will say its pretty dang funny watching him reenact entire scenes. He will recite scenes in full detail, proper facial expressions, the whole bit. Its quite an act to watch. Our oldest (13) says we need to YouTube it, he'd be famous.

Tonite while we were eating dinner, J was doing the dance scene for us. Being a little bit nerdy and a little bit rock & roll himself, J managed to nail the dance scene and strangely looks a lot like Napoleon while doing it. I thought I might choke on my yummy burger (perfectly rare, Garth, way to go, thanks!!!).

It was a good, tame day. I think B & E are both coming down with colds. E was pretty low key and easily entertainable today so that was nice. I managed to get some laundry done, go to the post office, pick up W from school and score a 2 hour nap this afternoon.

It's Nov. 6 ~ 6 days into my birthmonth. I'm still winning the "Be Nice To Garth For One Entire Month" challenge and that feels pretty good. All in all, a good but pretty non-productive day. We all need those once in a while.... or often, or whatever. :)

No comments: