Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Happy New Year!

3 of the 4 kids are puking & I'm sick too. Our NYE plans got ditched and I was asleep by 10:45.

What a great way to kick off 2008!

B & I did watch hours upon hours of an Intervention marathon that was on yesterday though. I'll scare this kid away from ever doing drugs if it kills me -- they were some great episodes too.

Happy New Year! :)

4 comments:

Chas said...

I **LOVE** the show Intervention! I can only watch one episode at a time though because I find it drains me emotionally. Go figure.

Sorry you're all sick!

Unknown said...

I missed the Intervention Marathon. Darn. DVR didn't record though, so I must have seen them all already.

I hope you're all feeling much better soon!! Happy 2008, lovie.

*previous comment removed for typos. although it was a funny one...*

Allison said...

I LOVE "Intervention"! David didn't want to watch it all day long. He said it was too depressing. Heh.

Anonymous said...

Happy New Years!!

Hope you all feel better soon and quickly!!!